free stats

Ravenous Readers

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Birth of a book club

Welcome to the Ravenous Readers online book club!

I don't know that this is really a new idea - an online book club - but I hadn't heard of it before and thought it sounded like fun. This is still a fledgling idea and I haven't invited other contributors yet, but I think this is going to be a great way to get the interesting conversation about books that I crave, but haven't had in a while at the book club that I was a part of in my home town.

Anybody wanna play? You can be anywhere in the world. You just have to 1) read and write in English, 2) have access to a bookstore or well-stocked public library and 3) be opinionated about the books you read. Email me if this sounds like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home