free stats

Ravenous Readers

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome, Stolie

I'm so excited to introduce Stolie to the ranks of our contributors here at Ravenous Readers.

This plucky and gutsy gal moved to New York City just a few months ago from the similarly metropolitan Chicago. She's single and has the most interesting perspective on life as such in the Big Apple. Of all of you, she is the only one that I have never met face-to-face, but that just makes me all that much happier that she has agreed to join our little club. I'm sure that you will find her has funny and interesting as I do.

1 Comments:

  • I'm sooooo happy to be part of a book club agin. And, this one sounds much more interesting than the face-to-face book club that I joined previously. :)

    Thanks for all of the kind words, by the way. And, if you're ever in New York, we *HAVE TO* meet! :-)

    By Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home