free stats

Ravenous Readers

Monday, March 13, 2006

Are you ready for more?

Be sure to read over the comments to the discussion questions - especially those that Kim (a la PinkLady) just posted - and make additional comments if you would like to do so.

Are you ready for more questions? Do you have questions you would like to pose to the group? If you'd like to see some additional questions, please let me know in the comments. I have several more. If you would like to ask a question or have a thought that you would like the entire group to comment on, please do it in a new post. (If you need assistance, please let me know!)

If you're done with this book, that's fine as well - leave a comment!

1 Comments:

  • I guess I'm ready for more questions.... the sand man is finally gone (at least for a while -- so I'm ready!)

    By Blogger E, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home