free stats

Ravenous Readers

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Is anyone getting excited?

You should be! This is gonna be fun!

I finished the book over the weekend and did the first draft of the discussion primer today. "First draft" implies that it's going to be polished and intelligent. I'm more working towards coherent. I think I can pull that off.

So my plan is that I'm going to post the primer and the first discussion question in one post. Then a day or so later, I'll post another couple questions (or three - I wrote lots of questions but I will try not to hog all the question posts) each in their own post. Then comments can be made for each question and hopefully that will allow us to follow a somewhat logical discussion for each question. I will then open up the floor for everyone to be able to jump in and post their own questions/thoughts in posts to be commented on frequently by the rest of us.

Sound like a plan?

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home