free stats

Ravenous Readers

Monday, March 06, 2006

Ravenous Readers Part Deux Readux

I knew that some logistical issues would come up with this blog and they have. I think if you are just getting to the site to read the discussion primer and questions, it might be a little difficult to figure out where to start without reading posts in the "wrong" order. To solve this I have created another blog called Ravenous Readers Part Deux at ReadingItRightux.blogspot.com. Links to the primer and questions are there and will hopefully make it easier to read the conversations about the book. Plus it will make it easier to tell which posts refer to which book in the future.

Oh, and I really don't like the name "Ravenous Readers Part Deux." Anyone have any other suggestions?

UPDATE: Looks like we're gonna go with "Ravenous Readers Redux" and I'm changing the links...

5 Comments:

  • Ohh, my ever bright and creative husband suggested we call it "Ravenous Readers 'Readux'" (you know, like redux but with "read" instead). I like it. What do you all think? I'm certainly open to other suggestions but I wanted to share this with you all.

    By Blogger MamaChristy, at 6:32 PM  

  • I Like IT

    By Blogger E, at 9:40 PM  

  • How very, very Josh-like. Works for me. And thanks, again, for all you've done to make this user-friendly and fun for everyone.

    By Blogger JenniNapa, at 7:07 PM  

  • *LOVE* the redux idea.

    And, ooh, ooh, ooh. How to you do the crossed out text thing??? I wanna do that on my blog!! :) Bro, Mags and I had a really good discussion about all of the great women we know vis-a-vis all of the crazy guys that we're all dating. Once I've had a chance to stew over it all a bit more, I want to blog about what makes a good "woman" and I want to cross out the "wo". :)

    By Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com, at 5:43 AM  

  • yea, I'd like to get "fancy" with the crossed out letters also.... of course I'm still a baby step stage on the blogging side... wah...wah.... (MC I need a tutoring session -- maybe soon?) Yea that was a HINT... LOL

    By Blogger E, at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home