free stats

Ravenous Readers

Sunday, January 08, 2006

We have a winner!

Alrighty, then. I checked the poll and with six votes in, it appears that we have successfully chosen our first reading selection for the Ravenous Readers. Drumroll please....

"The Jane Austen Book Club" by Karen Joy Fowler

Thanks to Jenni for the selection. It looks great and I can't wait to read it. Would anyone like to be the moderator/discussion leader for this book? No pressure on anyone to volunteer - I'm happy to do it but didn't want to dictate.

I've posted a new poll to select the next book so that we can all be looking for the club reading selections. I was pretty excited about all three books, so I hope that none of you mind that I just put the two non-winning books in the poll. Vote when you have a chance and leave a comment if you would like to be the leader for this selection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home