free stats

Ravenous Readers

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A new poll

And I promise this is the last one for a while! As you know, we are currently reading Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides. Discussions, led by Jenni, should be starting in early August, so read! Read like the wind!

Our next selection is Down Came the Rain by Brooke Shields. If you are interested in moderating the discussion, please let me know.

After that, we have two more selections to chose from: The Boy Who Was Raised As a Girl by John Colapinto and Life of Pi by Yann Martel. Go vote for the one that you would like to read after Shields' book. (As requested by Jenni, I have removed Bowling Alone from the list of options. I don't want to read a textbook-like selection any more than you people do!)

So vote! :)

3 Comments:

  • um, I'd like to change my vote please MamaChristy! I'm just SO indecisive! Please use your all-encompassing power to switch my vote from Life of Pi to The Boy Who Was Raised As A Girl. No wait, don't change it. Yeah, change it. No, don't. See what I mean? Indecisive! Okay, this is it - yes, change my vote, I'm definitely sure this time! ;)

    By Blogger PCOSMama, at 8:57 PM  

  • Alright, izzysmama, I have changed it for you. ;) If you change you mind again, you know where to find me!

    By Blogger MamaChristy, at 12:16 PM  

  • My email is katiekat74 [at] earthlink [dot] net

    :)

    By Blogger Kate, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home