free stats

Ravenous Readers

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

If you need to use this blog to participate, I'll let you.

There is this really great project to honor the victims of September 11. Basically, for each of the 2,996 victims of the attack on the World Trade Center five years ago, one blogger will post a tribute. What a nice way to mark that day; to celebrate the lives - and not rehash the murders - of all these people. Please consider participating. I believe that there are several of you who don't have blogs. If you would like to participate and don't have a blog of your own, please feel free to use the Ravenous Readers as your forum.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • Are we ready for (pretend the title is underlined) Down Came the Rain (stop pretending now) yet? How do we know it's time to move on? P.S. I've already finished Down Came the Rain and returned it to the library, but I can get it again if I need to.

    By Blogger Pegs, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home