free stats

Ravenous Readers

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Gotta Love Reader's Guides

Howdy, kids! The end of the week got away from me and despite the fact that I've had questions in a text file on my computer for almost a week, I didn't get around to posting until just now. A couple questions are below. As always, feel free to post your own questions or e-mail me (normanfam at gmail dot com) and I'll post it for you, with appropriate credit, of course.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts. I really liked this book, though somewhat less upon the second reading, but I know that Jenni was disappointed, to say the least. Such differing opinions should make for good conversation, at least!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • Still wading through it. Actually still in the first chapter. I got so many books for Christmas that I was dying to read that I did all those first and kept putting this one off. I'll come back when I'm done. :)

    By Blogger mamashine, at 8:09 AM  

  • I'm only on Chapter 16 and I have to admit it is dragging for me. I'll try to muster up the energy to get through it, but would someone please tell me it gets better?

    By Blogger PCOSMama, at 10:38 AM  

  • Stick with it, ladies! Once you get to the time in the boat with the tiger, things pick up.

    By Blogger MamaChristy, at 12:35 PM  

  • She's lying to you, pcosmama! It never gets better!

    Just kidding. It actually does get a lot more interesting as it goes on. But I do feel your pain ...

    By Blogger JenniNapa, at 7:18 AM  

  • Chapter 31..... going very slow..... keep getting sidetracked..... must focus....

    By Blogger PCOSMama, at 11:11 PM  

  • Finally done. It did get a little better.

    By Blogger mamashine, at 1:08 PM  

  • Yeah, I'm finally done too, and it did get somewhat better.....

    By Blogger PCOSMama, at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home