free stats

Ravenous Readers

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

From Jenni

"Help! How do you post an original thought, not a comment? My cluelessness is showing, I know, but would welcome insight."

Honey, I have been meaning to get some directions together for those of you unfamiliar with Blogger... I'll get after it... Soon...

As far as keeping up, I use Bloglines to let me know what is new. Plus it lets you keep up with an inordinate amount of blogs pretty easily (I know I'm a junky! So! You will be too! Mark my words! If you need recomendation about which blogs to read, I have TONS I can recommend...).

1 Comments:

  • I signed up for bloglines - still weeding my way through the navigation..

    You would think I could navigate better - isnt' that what I went to SCHOOL for..... ehehhehehehe

    By Blogger E, at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home