free stats

Ravenous Readers

Friday, May 12, 2006

Welcome, Kelli!

So I have been meaning to do this for days, so please forgive my lateness!

We have a new member of the RR and her name is Kelli. She's gonna look familiar to you because she is a frequent poster of comments here and since she has been such a good participant, I thought it was only fair to make her and official contributor. You know, since the perks are so great. ;) Kelli chases after seven, count 'em, seven toddlers - including her own gorgeous daughter - in her own child care center and still finds time to post on her own blog where she runs weekly movie trivia (which is, incidentally, brutally hard but so fun). Awesome.

Welcome, Kelli!

5 Comments:

  • Wow, you make me sound way more fun than I feel like I actually am. :) Thanks for letting me in! I'm excited. And I finally finished the book!

    By Blogger mamashine, at 12:35 PM  

  • Kelli is an awesome writer!! I'm currently lurking until the next book is listed. May I read with you? Chrissy

    By Blogger Chrissy, at 5:33 PM  

  • I thought kelli was a member LOL... goes to show how much I keep track...

    WELCOME!!!! (and shame on me I have a little more to go before I'm finished... yea yea... I hear ya == get reading NOT blogging.... LOL)

    By Blogger E, at 8:32 PM  

  • Welcome Kelli!!! :)

    By Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com, at 10:18 PM  

  • Hi Kelli! Glad you're an official part of the RR. I'm going to go read your bio etc. right now. I look forward to learning from your insights. And hi to Cmommy too!

    By Blogger JenniNapa, at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home